To submit art, just go into our gallery, and click on the folder you want to contribute to. When you're inside, click the 'contribute art' button at the top of the page.
• Only five submissions a day, per member. There has recently been a member or two who have been submitting over twenty pieces a day and it’s filling up the administrators’ message folders. We love the enthusiasm but it was getting to be too much.
• Please submit art of the characters during their New X-Men years. That mean no X-23 in her X-Force uniform.
• Due to my need for every thing to be organized properly, you are only able to submit art into certain folders; “New X-Men”, “Covers”, “Pages”, “Pixel Art”, “Sketch Cards”, and “Young X-Men”.
If your submission does not go into any of the specific folders, just submit it to “New X-Men” and I’ll add it to the proper folder.
• Keep in mind that the administrators have the final say about what will and what won’t be added to the club's gallery. All submissions must be approved before it will show up in the club's gallery.
• So far, we do accept copies of official Marvel artwork. But that may change in the future and your art may be removed.
• We do not accept mature content.
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, feel free to send me a note.